Job Details Internship North America
Landscape Architecture Internship / North America
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Landscape Architect Trainee based in North America to join our young and dynamic team for a 3 to 6-months internship, starting as soon as possible. The internship will include an initial training period in our Milan office. You will have an exciting and diverse role supporting our landscape and urban projects, whilst developing your own skills. You have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the development of our international practice.
- Graduate student in Landscape Architecture, Masterplanning, Architecture or relevant field
- Previous experience in a work environment (internship/s) required
- High affinity with public space design and landscape design
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- Experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- Excellent English and French level or mother tongue. Knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Secure handling of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and ideally, experience in working with Revit BIM
- Hands-on mentality and team-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and attention to detail
- Ambitious and energized to make an impact
- Must have the correct visa requirements to work in Italy
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will only consider applications in line with the requested profile.