Job Details Landscape Architect Canada
Landscape Architect / Canada
We are looking for a highly motivated Canadian-based Landscape Architect to join our young and dynamic team. An initial training period in our European offices in Italy, Germany, Switzerland is required.
The Landscape Architect will work on projects in all design phases, independently developing drawing plans, creating renderings and building presentations. The selected candidate will also support actively the Director in the management of the work as well as in the coordination with other offices and with the Clients. The selected candidate will report directly to the Project Leader of the current project and ultimately to the Partner in charge of the project.
You will have an exciting and diverse role supporting our landscape and urban projects internationally, whilst developing your own skills. You have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the development of our practice in Italy and abroad.
- Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Masterplanning, Architecture or relevant field
- 4-6 years of proven experience in all phases of the design process, preferably in international landscape architecture offices and preferably with a strong knowledge in north American market
- Certified member of OALA and/or AAPQ
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- Experience in different design phases, from conceptual and schematic design to detailed design
- Excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- Fluency in English and French; knowledge of Italian is an asset
- Strong AutoCAD, Adobe Suite skills; knowledge of Revit BIM is an asset
- Hands-on mentality and team-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and attention to detail
- Ambitious and energized to make an impact
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will only consider applications in line with the requested profile.