Internship&Summer Training Trainee
Internship&Summer Training Program
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Montreal-based Landscape Architect Trainee to join our young and dynamic team for a 3 to 6-months internship, starting immediately.
You will have an exciting and diverse role supporting our landscape and urban projects, whilst developing your own skills. You have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the development of our international practice.
You are also offered a Summer Training Program in our Milan office.
• Student in Landscape Architecture, Masterplanning, Architecture or relevant field with at least 3 years of study
• Previous experience in a work environment (internship/s) required
• High affinity with public space design and landscape design
• Strong conceptual and design skills
• Experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
• Excellent English and French level or mother tongue. Knowledge of Italian is a plus
• Secure handling of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and ideally
• Working with Revit BIM is a plus
• Hands-on mentality and team-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Reliable and attention to detail
• Ambitious and energized to make an impact
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will only consider applications in line with the requested profile.