Job Details BIM Coordinator
As a BIM Coordinator you will mainly be working on Landscape projects and you will have a team of specialists reporting directly into you. In addition to motivating, managing and leading your team you will manage their workload, implement the BIM plan and manage the Master Revit model.
The BIM Coordinator assists and supports the Project Team on assigned projects. The position works under direct supervision, performs routine daily activities and gathers and distributes information. The qualified individual must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
To succeed in this role of BIM Coordinator you will have experience of at least a BIM Coordinator role along with good knowledge of Revit and Navisworks and experience working on BIM projects for the last 2-3 years.
· Degree in Architecture, Engineer or Landscape Design
· 2-3 years of international BIM working experience
· Experience in projects with Landscape construction cost above € 500k
· Proficiency Autodesk Revit
· Good knowledge of Rhinoceros
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft suite
· Experience with clash detection and model creation with Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English
· Proficiency in coordination and management of design teams
· Consultant liaison
· Time management skills and organizational skills
· Ability to read drawings and specifications
· Highly proficient in spoken and written German or any other language is an asset
· Knowledge and experience working with Civil 3d, Dynamo and Grasshopper preferred